burns

Gareth Clear was mountain biking when he fell and damaged his iPhone in his back pocket. According to him, he soon noticed smoke pouring from his rear and felt a searing sensation on the right side of his buttocks.  He was taken to hospital for skin grafting. Apple has contacted Mr Clear to say they are looking into the issue but have not provided any further comment. Stay tuned!  In the mean time, Mr. Clean (what's in a name) will be the butt of jokes..
  • -
  • Vote
  • -

Gareth Clear was mountain biking when he fell and damaged his iPhone in his back pocket. According to him, he soon noticed smoke pouring from his behing and felt a searing sensation on the right side of his buttocks.

He was taken to hospital for skin grafting. Apple has contacted Mr Clear to say they are looking into the issue but have not provided any further comment. Stay tuned!

In the mean time, Mr. Clean (what's in a name) will be the butt of jokes...

(IMAGE: GARETH CLEAR/DAILY MAIL)

Back to Top