TMZ has put together this excellent highlight reel of a recent 4 1/2 hour deposition hearing where the Biebs is being sued for allegedly ordering his bodyguard to beat up a member of the paparazzi.
The mashup includes all of Bieber's antics during the hearing which are likely to make your head spin. One of my favorite "arguments" he had during the hearing: "How could I ever be aware of something, knowing something? That's physically impossible."
Fracking (the condensed version):
- Drill a hole in the ground
- Pack that hole really tight (lol) with sand and water
- Earth around the hole fractures from the pressure (hence, "fracking")
- Valuable materials like petroleum and natural gas leak out of the fractures and into the hole
- Collect valuable materials
Sounds good, right? Wrong. It carries a bunch of environmental and health risks, and, perhaps least importantly, many of the chemicals and materials associated with the fracking process literally stink. Badly.
Despite fracking sucking in numerous ways, the UK recently lifted its ban on companies using it to mine natural resources, which understandably has many of the UK's more environmentally conscious citizens in a fury. Enter, anti-fracking ads like this one.