This Happy Hour brought to you by Destination Win.
- Obama and Romney are selling some weird sh*t in their campaign stores.
- Comedian Josh Sankey will travel the U.S. with only bacon as currency.
- Red Robin will serve beer milkshakes in honor of Oktoberfest.
- Kate Middleton has been toasting with water lately...
- The body of King Richard III may have been found -- under a parking lot.
- From Salon: Science proves Dan Savage right -- when it comes to sex, we should all aim to be GGG ("good, giving, and game").
- From The Daily Dot: One man's brave foray into My Little Pony fandom.
- From NBC: Are the 100 most endangered species even worth saving?
- The man who overcame crippling polio to build a helicopter out of trash.
- Meanwhile, in an Australian snowstorm...
- The Epic Rap Battle Of Manliness.
- Ah, memories: Steve Jobs announces the original iPhone.
Look At This:
- The ultimate kitchen cheat sheet -- print this out!
- Cave homes we'd like to live in.
- At long last, a way to turn iPhone pics into real-life photos.
- Banksy gets animated.
Happy Hour Tumblr: Rich Cats Of Instagram
Happy Hour List: The Funniest Internet Reactions To Apple's iPhone 5 Release