UPDATE: Online donations to send Karen Huff Klein on "the vacation of a lifetime" have nearly reached $40,000. Click here to contribute.(Also -- looks legit. The kid who started the fundraiser says he is working on transferring control of the donations to Klein.)
Read this and weep -- Karen Huff Klein, a 68-year-old bus monitor for the Greece Central School District in Rochester, NY, recently was harassed to tears by a group of teens, who captured their abuse on video and gleefully shared it on Facebook.
Their bullying is tough to stomach, but here are a few choice excerpts:
- "You f**kin' fat-ass, look at all this flab right here."
- "What size bra are you? Triple sag?"
- "She's gonna pick out which kid she's gonna rape next."
- "You touched her arm flab. It's all stinky and smelly."
- "She probably eats deodorant because she can't afford real food."
No one deserves to be driven to tears by juvenile delinquents with big mouths and no shame. Help send these kids to prison here (though this link contains some offensive content, itself).
(Not Safe For Work -- teenage a**holes.)