From the YouTube description:
A Chinese diner was shocked to find a cockroach in his salad but was even more blown away when the waitress he complained to said it was "very normal" and devoured the bug to prove it was safe.
Businessman Zhang Yen made the stomach-turning discovery at the Jinsha Era Plaza hotel restaurant in the western Chinese city of Chengdu, Metro reports.
When the diner told his 39-year-old waitress about the extremely fresh but unwanted side dish she reportedly failed to see what the big deal was.
The waitress reportedly told him that bugs turned up in salads all the time.
"No matter which restaurant you go to, you will always find cockroaches in the food," she is quoted as saying.
"It is very normal."
The stand-off came to a surreal conclusion when the no-nonsense food server then picked up the insect and popped it in her mouth to prove eating bugs won't kill you.
Mr Zhang then paid his bill and left the eatery in disbelief.
Zack Danger Brown asked for just $10 on Kickstarter so he might accomplish his dream: "Basically I'm just making potato salad."
The Kickstarter has since gone viral and so far has raised more than $9,000!
Update: The Kickstarter has now raised over $40,000!
From the Huffington Post:
Krystal Henderson, 29, and 7-year-old Oliver Hallam purchased takeout from a KFC branch in Killingsworth, according to the Express. At home, Oliver took a bite out of what he assumed was chicken, but recoiled seconds later. "He pulled it out of his mouth and when he did, it pulled away the batter - you could see the blue roll inside," Henderson said, according to the Daily Mail. Henderson said that realizing Oliver had bitten into a paper towel was worse than if it had just been bad chicken.