- Right-wing nutjob Bryan Fischer believes kidnapping children from same-sex parents is like freeing slaves.
- A cam girl's devastated reaction to being trolled has gone viral, and she's kind of OK with it. Because of course.
- From Fast Company: How Nike made track spikes for Oscar Pistorius's carbon fiber blades.
- From Flavorwire: What does your favorite Young Adult book say about you?
- From Hypervocal: Will giving up pr0n help your sex life? A social experiment for the ages.
- Amare Stoudemire knocked his marriage proposal out of the park -- but he still was nervous as hell.
- Someone at NBC approved a creepy, soft-pr0n video of female Olympians.
- Erin Andrews does a lil dance to "Call Me Maybe" -- what's not to like?
- Inside the Sneakerhead subculture and their obsession with Jordans.
Look At This:
- How the diner scene in Groundhog Day explains the whole of the Internets.
- Inside the physics of Olympians' bodies, broken down by sport.
Tea Time Tweet: By @LoMoMarlins
Tea Time Tumblr: Famous Album Covers Recreated With My Socks
Tea Time List: The Very Best Of The McKayla Is Not Impressed Meme