This x That:
- Taliban vows revenge over American soldier's shooting rampage, as Afghan lawmakers call for public trial.
- As bodies continue to pile up, Syrian opposition calls on international community to consider military intervention.
- Egypt announces Israel-Gaza truce reached, went into effect this morning.
- RIP: Leonardo Cimino, noted character actor, dead at 94.
- UN special rapporteur on torture accuses US govt. of cruel and inhuman treatment of Bradley Manning.
- Justice Department blocks Texas voter ID law over concerns that it prevent minorities from voting.
- Kim Kardashian responds to Jon Hamm's "f*cking idiot" comment: It's "careless" to call "someone who runs their own businesses" stupid.
Look At This:
- Olive Garden reviewer Marilyn Hagerty goes on TV to discuss becoming an overnight Internet sensation.
- NewsFeed: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Son Patrick Injured in Idaho Ski Accident.
- Tea x Time List: 6 Historical Events That Are Way More Modern Than You Think.