- Science confirms -- the only workday we like is Friday.
- Roger Clemens will return to the mound Saturday for the Sugar Land Skeeters.
- The royal corgis got in a brutal dogfight with Princess Beatrice's beloved terrier.
- The Lost-themed nursery is now a thing.
- The NYPD is investigating an incident of bacon at a Ramadan event as a hate crime.
- From WorldWideInterweb: The funniest job resumes of all time.
- From The Week: How the Internet saved a dog stranded at 14,000 feet.
- From The New York Times: Can't new moms get a break when it comes to their bodies?
Look At This:
- Surreal images of the Deepwater Horizon incident, taken just after the explosion.
- This is how Facebook sold advertising in 2004. Hahahahaha.
- The Darkness has a new album, and its cover features bikini girls on giant pancakes.
Happy Hour Tumblr: I, Romney
Happy Hour List: The 7 Best Scenes Tony Scott Ever Directed