Lunch Rush: Today's edition is brought to you by Venus the two-faced cat.
- TDWGeek: Doctor Who gets a spin-off web series called Pond Life.
- Ridic: French tourists in Sri Lanka have been jailed for pretending to kiss a Buddha statue.
- Naturally: Ohio GOP chair Doug Preisse thought his racist comments were off the record.
- Yeesh: The current West Nile outbreak is America's largest ever.
- Bad-ass: A couple headed to Albuquerque, NM, to visit every place ever featured in Breaking Bad.
- Ew: Nike is planning to unveil its biggest waste of money yet -- a $315 LeBron high-top.
Lunch Lady: Olivia Nguyen
Lunch Leisure: Jumping Line (via)
Lunch List: The 5 Most Ridiculous Drinking Myths You Probably Believe