- Snoop's Dogg days are over -- he's Snoop Lion now, thankyouverymuch.
- Some people are irate that Obama's campaign slogan -- "Forward." -- ends with a period.
- India's blackout, the largest in history, now affects more people than all of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico combined.
- From The New York Times: Enter the life of a drone pilot, the guy who waits for a kill shot from 7,000 miles away.
- From Grantland: What if the 2012 Olympics had been in New York?
- How many of your favorite movies make you totally undateable?
- This is a love letter to Paris if you've ever seen one.
- Two more reasons not to live in Russia...
- And here's a fun video of the State of Liberty... melting.