This x That:
- Syria agrees to ceasefire plan proposed by former UN chief Kofi Annan.
- Supreme Court wraps up second day of health-care hearings with skepticism.
- RIP: Hilton Kramer, venerable art critic, dead at 84.
- Anti-gay National Organization for Marriage outlined initiative to "drive a wedge between gays and blacks."
- "George Zimmerman address" tweeted by Spike Lee belongs to elderly couple who now live in fear.
- New security measures put in place to prevent cheating on SAT, ACT.
- Mitt Romney's new beach house to have car elevator, private lobbyist.
- Student sentences to 56 days in jail for racist tweets about Fabrice Muamba.
- Al-Jazeera received video of Toulouse shootings from Mohammed Merah, decided not to air it.
- NewsFeed: ‘Ghost Ship’ from Japan Tsunami Floating Off Canada’s Coast.
- Tea x Time List: 5 Terrifying Serial Killers Who Happened to Be Animals.
- Above: Friends of the High Line, a nonprofit conservancy managing Manhattan's High Line, wants to suspend a locomotive replica by Jeff Koons over the elevated park.